My two favorite people in the whole wide world are fast asleep right now... so it's the perfect time to download pics from my camera and give you all a post!
Little Mo had a fever against yesterday so I had to leave a little early from work. Who knows what's going on. She seems fine otherwise. I love that she's been in a snuggly Mommy mood the last week or so. Makes me feel special and loved! She likes to throw the ball and frisbee for the dogs:
The other day I thought she was walking around Arson when suddenly I see her collapse on top of him and give him a giant bear hug. He looked at her like, uhhh, then put his head back down. He didn't get upset until she started rubbing him with her whole body. Haha. At least he's semi-tolerant. Mara loves going outside, as you can see from these pictures from last week.
The bees make me nervous... but so far she just points them out. She helped me plant flowers, which was fun, but I've caught her playing in the dirt several times since then. If these flowers get unearthed, nobody can blame their deaths on me!
She's still rearranging furniture and our trash can.
She can't walk past an open door, cabinet or drawer without closing it. And today she picked out a red shoe from the pile in my closet, brought it to me while I was dressing, then went back and selected the partner red shoe from the pile. I was impressed! Matching shoes.
I like this pic because I caught her in the middle of playing and she obliged my "Mara! Mara! Look here!" with this.
And if I'm taking pictures or brushing her teeth and said "Say CHEESE" these are the cute faces that she makes:
That's all I've got for now. :) Oh, but I've learned to be careful if my head is near her. I got a baby finger in the ear today which made me scream in surprise!!! Her finger is small enough to fit far in there and give you a nice tickle. At least it wasn't a wet finger. Haha.
Happy Saturday.
1 comment:
Love that Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment