Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 Months and Counting

I barely recognize Mara in photos from only a few months ago! She continues to change right before our eyes. Today, she put on her shoes by herself!!! Granted, they were her velcro sandals, but she put the correct feet into the open sandals and put the velcro down on them. We were amazed, and SO proud! She is talking more and more and repeats almost everything you say! She said Cheerio today, and other words that I've now forgotten.


Little Mo had a busy week! Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sean came to visit.


Aunt Kelly has all of the pictures from our adventures to the Farmer's Market and Putt Putt. But we had fun at home as well! We played Musical Binkies...

She was tickled with wolf puppet, and Mara pretended she was a dog complete with lots of "WOOF WOOF's"







Uncle Sean showed her the most important skill in life.


And Mommy got tons of snuggles.

Although, really, Mommy was just in the way of the TV.


I have never seen Mara so happy or hear her giggle as much as she did while we had visitors. I think she likes entertaining.






We did venture outside for a few minutes to take some shots.
 And Mara loved giving her Aunt Kelly tons of kisses. But I only caught the stare.

 Check out the gams on this chick.
 After Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sean left, it drove Mara to drink...

Just kidding. That's her moving a cooler around at Aunt Claire's/Uncle Travis' house after we dropped off Aunt Kelly and Uncle Sean at the airport.

Well, that's it for now, folks. We'll be back!



No comments: