Monday, September 19, 2011

I owe you one...

I know, I know.
I really did try to post last week and blogger locked up on me.
Your favorite photo subject has been keeping us plenty busy. Just keeping her CLEAN is a chore!


We do encourage her creativity, but sometimes it gets out of hand. :) 
We had a great Labor Day weekend at the beach with Cherry and Grahampa (who was called Pop-pop). Mara STILL asks about them, pretty much daily. She recognized Cherry's voice on the phone today when Zack called her and she yelled CHERRY from the back seat.

 Her hair blows in the wind!

Even though Mara had over a 104 fever, she still was able to enjoy herself.
 

 Here I am getting kisses.
 My two loves.
 At first she refused to put her feet in the water and did this instead:
 She did better later, though.

Mara enjoyed eating strawberry popsicles and getting tons of love from her grandparents.

Mara invited her little friend, Max, over to play 2 weekends ago and boooooy did he enjoy spending time with her. He got a little FRESH if we do say so!






But it's okay. He's so cute, you have to forgive him. FOR NOW. When you get older, Max... you'd better be careful!

Later in the week, we went shopping with Aunt Derica... and poor Aunt Derica had to deal with her name being screamed from all corners of Target if she dared to duck out of sight of Mara.

I got these cute overalls from H&M. Aren't they adorable?


Mara's 21 month pics didn't turn out so great... but better than last month's which I completely didn't take b/c she was sick (ugh).

But I did get some other cute shots of Daddy-Mara time.
 And since it's gotten a little cooler, we can stand to be outside without being eaten by mosquitos!
Someone is preparing for the STATE FAIR in a few weeks! Already bought our tickets so I'm definitely dragging the fam there.

Alright, that's all the pics for now. I'll upload a couple videos I wanted to share, and then call it a night. Whew!

No comments: