Sunday, January 22, 2012

 Mara really has stretched Christmas out a long way! She frequently (almost daily) plays with her "home center" kitchen. And her Playmobil from Susie and Mike is upstairs in her big girl room now. But here's the scene when we opened it initially.

We visited Super Gammy after Christmas and had a nice time with her, my dad, Uncle Carl, Uncle Paul, Aunt Eileen, and Kyle.


Mara, as always, is in a snuggly Daddy mood. Today, we were both competing for Daddy's affections... me snuggling on one side, her snuggling on the other, and then she started crawling further and further onto him, and then punched me in the eye with the chapstick. Ooops. I was laughing so hard, while telling her it wasn't nice. I got an apologetic hug, so that made things better.

She remembers who gives her things, or maybe we remind her enough. She mentions Pop-pop Cherry when she plays with her home center. She mentions "Tavis Care!" when she rides (and gets bucked off) Benny the Bull.

That's all I have for now! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm glad she likes the Playmobil! Tell Zack the elephant goes feet-side down ;) j/k