Yep, today I turned 29. I am cresting that bridge into my 30s, but the kiddos keep me young (at heart). Today, Mara asked "You want to play with me, Mom?" How can you ever say no to that. So we played "goldfish tea party" which means the Extreme Cheddar Goldfish (with basketball shapes included!) are poured from mini tea cup to mini plate and into my mouth, while I sip on invisible tea that is sometimes too hot.
The weather has been so nice the last few weeks, yet the bugs haven't made their debut, that we've spent quite a lot of time outside. Mara's practicing pedaling on her new bike...
But practice involves quite a lot of pushing from Dad.
She just can't QUITE turn over the pedals. Soon enough!
For your information, we tried to convince her to get a red bike. She said "Put it back on shelf!" and grabbed the pink one.
This is what happens when she can't move the bike...
My big birthday present (new camera lens!) was handed to me yesterday, and here are a few shots indoors using it!
Check out her wispy hair! She has Dad's cowlick, but Mom's tendency for frizzies and WILD hair days.
Here she is, gnawing on a carrot. The carrot usually ends up as spit out mush in my hand to throw away, but at least she gnaws on them for a little bit.
The back part of her hair just won't lay down.
Anyway, I never shared some photos from the park that I took at the end of January, so here are a few for you to enjoy.
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope to use my lens a bunch soon, so hopefully I'll have some more pics to post in the near future.
1 comment:
I love the park pictures! Let's hope she likes HER hair more than Susie did when she was young!! LOL
As always, she is Miss Adorable!
Post a Comment