I was able to take Isaac's 1 month photographs and just finished resizing some while he naps, although he's due to wake up any minute to eat!
Can you tell the difference between my kiddos?
Top one is Isaac, bottom one is Mara.
Isaac's little feetsies!
Mara's little feetsies.
Belly shot.
Apparently, I need to take some pictures in a tighter onesie, because he looks so small in these 0-3 month shirt and newborn shorts. Check out 1 month Mara:
Poor Isaac lost almost all the hair on the top of his head last week...
I had to pull out the fisheye lens for some fun... HA!
Still super handsome.
Back to a normal lens.
Little hands.
My pretty pink toes and my manly man.
The conclusion of our photoshoot...
Mara came in the bathroom while I was going yesterday and asked "Why aren't you standing?" I told her "Because I'm a girl and girls sit down to go pee pee." I got the "WHY?" (we only hear this 30 million times a day now). I answered "Because I don't have a penis, honey, so I can't stand up to pee." She thinks for a millisecond and tells me "Daddy has a penis!" Yes, honey. Daddy and Isaac have penises.
How many times will this subject come up?

3 comments:
You posted Again!! Yay! Love the comparison shots between Mara and Isaac. Just wait 'till she starts asking about her grandfathers and their anatomy lol -- I love you all!
omg! what a cutie!!!! such great pics =) I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Awesome pictures! I still can't believe that you guys have a little boy now. I can't believe I have 2 nephews! Isaac is adorable. Does zack not like his picture taken with him? More daddy-son pics!
Post a Comment