This does NOT want to load my videos of her receiving her powerwheels! ARG!!! Anyway, I will try those again soon. She had a BLAST and after about 10 or 15 minutes she really got the hang of driving it so Zack turned on the fast mode (5 mph). She loooved shoving it into high gear.
Thanks to everyone who joined us yesterday, for all your kind thoughts and generous gifts, and to all those who were thinking of her from afar. She was looking forward to her Dora party for so long and it made her day. I blinked back tears when she got out of her car on multiple occassions to give goodbye hugs and say "Thank you for coming" without me prompting!!! My little girl is so grown up! She starts the big kid class (Pre-K) today and sounds to be having a blast! She only spoke to me on the phone for like 2 seconds before she was off tracing letters!
1 comment:
Oh MY, what a grown up little Mara! I love how she expresses herself. Thank you for the text photo of her in the car - I can't wait to see the video of that :D. Christmas is going to be FUN with her here!
Post a Comment