It's been a lonnnng time since the last post. But nobody has commented on it, or the last post, so perhaps such a hiatus is excusable?
I just have a little bit of time to make up for it, so I'm afraid this won't be a long wordy post.
July was a busy month. Some of us got lip injections.
(of pancakes)...
Fell asleep during the party after talking all day about dancing it up...
My handsome men, waiting for my (Chrissy's) cousin Julie to get married.
Isn't she a beautiful bride??
Our kids were actually very well behaved and we got to see my Mom, Dad, and my sisters and their families for a few hours.
Darden Fam.
Collier men.
Collier Fam.
Chrissy's beautiful cousins (Ellen, Lilly, Megan, Kara)
Muckian love. (Sorry, Sue - you weren't in these pics.)
Darden Love.
After the wedding, we took a 2 week vacation to Holden Beach!
Yep, used up any PTO I had built up since having Isaac.
But it was a great two weeks.
The first week with my sisters and their families, the second week with some friends and their kids. And then Cherry and Grahampa came for few days at the end.
The babies kinda had to feel each other out...
They traded paci's, saliva, crying, pooping... yep.
My adorablenesses.
Kelly/Sean - too much PDA for the family beach... okay? Tone it down next time.
Sand sand and more sand.
Wild hair! (What's new)
Uncle Mike just didn't cook enough good food for all of us... and we succumbed to this.
Although some of us were much more interested in the round things that makes it go.
There were art projects to be done.
Brownies to be made (and eaten).
Delicious food to consume.
Kayaking a few of the days.
Lounging around for others...
Making sand angels, with our FACE.
Kids to be buried.
Brothers to annoy.
Dogs to oogle over.
Cousins to try to pose awkwardly with when we really just wanted the hammock to ourselves.
Did I mention art projects?
Views to enjoy.
Books to read and games to play.
Some of us are not amused.
Some of us are binky stealers. And that cute innocent look is nullified by the evidence in the hand!
Trying to get in some knitting.
Uhh something wacky happened to my layout.
I don't think we got ANY good pictures of our family... having 1 kid who didn't want to take pictures and another who was squirmy whiney... yeah.. oh well.
The next week was the family-->friend trade off.
Isaac tried to pack himself up.
We had many great beach days.
Ocie's hat cracked me up. No way my kids woulda kept that on their heads.
We went on lots of walks/rides (Elam's custom wheels are in the background).
Which clearly had him spoiled b/c wagon-pooling was not to his liking... ;)
We fought with the AC for a couple of days... one of which was the boys' golfing day. The mommies did their best to keep the babies cool. It was a naked madhouse.
There were some intense Candy Land sessions.
Lots of artwork.
A few storms!
Some good eatin at Pete's.
This photo cracks me up. Ian/Elam dodging Mara, I think?
My love bugs.
Handsome dudes.
Some boogie boarding.
Some table dancing.
Finding the local wildlife (crab!)
I think this photo expresses how we felt after our two weeks.
Peace. And lots of dough.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+(Large).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Me First, me first, I saw it first!!! It pays to check 6 times a day, but I guess I should always leave comments.... My gosh, such a July/August for you all! Great pictures as always, Chrissy, thank you!! I am going to go back over and see which photo is my fav :D
It IS a great post!! Sometimes, pictures don't need a lot of words. What a terrific vacation that was - I was able to relive it all. :)
Post a Comment