Monday, October 18, 2010

Autumn Spirit

My goal for this month was to get Mara to a pumpkin patch! I just HAD to take the obligatory baby-in-a-pumpkin-patch photos. Buuuut, the closest one I heard about where the pumpkins are still on the vine is 45 minutes away... so I think we'll save that trek for next year.

My Mom and I took Mara to the Farmer's Market yesterday, instead, and picked out a Zack pumpkin, a Chrissy pumpkin, and a Mara pumpkin. 

Some pumpkins were WAY bigger than Mara!!


"Geeeez, that's a big pumpkin!"


Some were bigger than Mara and Mommy combined! (Forgive the squinting, the sun was bright!)

I like this photo -

Mara wanted this one:
And this one:
Aaaannnnd this one:

"Huh? I can only choose ONE?"

"'Hey over there... What's yours like?"


"Whoa, Mom! Too small!"

In the end, we found some pumpkins we liked.
Distracted plenty of other customers with smiles and laughs.



All in all, a very happy little 10 month old.

Oh! Speaking of which, she just fell asleep so the 10 month photos will have to wait until later.


Happy Autumn!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is! And she's getting so big! How'd the pumpkin carving go?? I hope to see pictures of the finished products =)