Uggh, Mommy is getting so sentimental. All she talks about is how big I'm getting and how old I am, and how I'm not a baby anymore and this toddler thing crept up on her.
We went to the park on Sunday and Mom clearly did not understand that I needed my jacket in the 70 degree weather.
Where is my jacket, woman! You're hiding it from me.
Oh jacket, I need you.
(Mara can kind of SAY jacket - or at least it's a two syllable word that sounds similar to jacket).
I am in a Daddy phase right now and looooove my Daddy!
I got to meet baby Max yesterday and I think that's partially what made Mommy realize just how big I am. Compared to a newborn, I'm a gigantaur!
And I have my own hobbies. I like to garden.
And select small stones to give to Daddy.
And I hop through the hose and up the stairs.
I find treasures and wonder about their origins.
And then I ask the mighty God why he put this here.
I haven't gotten an answer yet... but we'll see. Do YOU know?
Well, have a great start to your week! I'm practically running now! Mom and Dad won't know what hit them.
1 comment:
Great shirt, honey! She looks lovely in blue stripes. Wow, what a change in merely a month! Zack takes a good picture, too. How nice to be able to chronicle her/your lives so neatly, artistically and accurately. Thank you for this gift - I check out and reread this blog daily. :D
Post a Comment