Monday, June 27, 2011

18 Months Old

I knew our child made a lot of faces (and let's face it... we all know where she gets this from), but I didn't think an entire photo shoot could be plagued by so many different scrunchy expressions.


 18 months old, she knows it all, and has no trouble saying so. Or screaming about it if she can't.

Her leg seems to be recovered from last week's strange 17 hours period of not putting weight on it. Her xrays came back clean as can be... and the doctors could not classify what was bothering her. She seems to be back to her normal self! Although, eating a lot more. Check this out.


Is that a belly or what? And sometimes, it gets bigger. Friday night, she ate at least a cup of macaroni and cheese, half a banana, 30 mins later, she ate the better 90% of the dried yogurt drops, and then 20 mins after that, ate 2 slices of cheese pizza. Regular slices, not the crusts. BUT STILL! That's more than I put away. She definitely doesn't have my twiggy leg problems...




Here's what she does if I tell her to SMILE or SAY CHEESE!

 

Here's what happens when she spots a bug:



And here's what happens what I'm not looking:
SEE YA!

No comments: