Sunday, November 13, 2011

My little lady

Mara is turning into such a distinguished little lady. See?

Okay, forget the fact that she doesn't have on any pants.
She asked to have her picture taken with "her" necklace.
Meaning she found Mommy's real pearls and wanted to put them on, so Mommy dug out some fake pearls strung on elastic for Mara to play with.
Didn't make a difference to her.

She could probably use a hair stylist at this point, though.
She kept saying "CHEESE" and giving me lots of smiles.
Such a cutie. And still saying lots of words.
She repeated me saying "I locked the doors."
She remembers words we haven't used in months, such as "temperature" to go along with the thermometer and her motioning to her armpit.

She has no problems telling you that you have gas. "GAS!" "Skuze me, Mommy." Whether it's her... or me.
She is getting really good at saying her abcs. I have been trying to capture it on video. I hope to post something soon. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a beautiful little girl!!!