Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Video Updates

Hi everyone,

We've had a busy few weeks, so I just have some quick updates. I finished Mara's hat yesterday! It fits and she likes it - hurray!


She's coming along so quickly with speaking! Yesterday, she said "Miss Nicole" to her teacher instead of "Cole!" We were so surprised! AND she got on all fours last night, moved around like a frog and was saying "Ribbit! Ribbit!" which they apparently do in gym class.

She knows when Zack gets out to put gasoline in the car and says "Gas!" and when we get in the car she says "phone", which I only recently connected to me whipping out my phone to calculate milage... something she observed I guess. Zack put wiper fluid in the car yesterday and she thought he was gassing up the car.

She's using some complete sentences now. "Maya do it." or "Read this book." She'll randomly tell us "I wutch you" (I love you) and brings up friends in conversation randomly. This morning, it was Ian and Derica and Maggie and then "I wutch you, Ian." She also thinks Daddy does everything better than Mommy. Either that, or she thinks he needs more practice at it. Whether it's loading her in the carseat and I'm there ready to do it... she stops and proclaims "Daddy do it." Or I go to wash her hands and she halts and says "Daddy do it. Daddy wash hands." Sigh.

She goes on the slide forward facing now. AND we're doing well with counting. See both here:




I think she had a bad dream last night because she woke up screaming my name and I went to pick her up and give her a lost binky and she threw it in the bed (saying "night time binky", which is what is has become) and just clung to me for a few minutes. I asked if she had a bad dream and she said "Bad deem." :(

Finally, here is something to warm your hearts.

No comments: