Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quick Circus Update

Hi guys,

I know it's been a few weeks since we went to the circus, but the pics/videos were all on my phone and it takes a few extra steps to get them here.

Here's Mara eating contraband goldfish, I think (no outside food/drink allowed). Zack also bought her popcorn.

 The tigers! Mara loved seeing these set up during intermission. She didn't stay in her seat long, though... as it was too noisy.
 Giant bike.
 Mommy and her clown nose! Mara and her clown nose!

 This was before the show:

 Our little family, including a semi-upset Mara.
 So glad Cherry got to come! Also there, but not pictured, are Ian and Derica and Derica's friend and her daughter.

 About to snuggle on Daddy's shoulder.
And Zack put together Mara's big girl bed. She loves it. Sorry the binky is in her mouth through the first video and part of the second. :( I'll try to get better about having it out for videos. She really only uses it at night... just happened to find it when she jumped in bed.



Last one:

2 comments:

Carole said...

She just develops by leaps and bounds!! What a great bedspread - very happy :D Great post, as always -thank you sooooo much!

Susie said...

Mommy's too big for the big girl bed? hahahaha!

I know I shouldn't have laughed, but that was just too funny when she hit your belly. And when she hit the wall and said "Ow!" That was a great moment to teach Newton's third law of motion. I can't believe you missed it! :p