Thursday, April 19, 2012

Not much of an update...

I realize it's been a few weeks... I just haven't been motivated to resize and post. But Kelly has been bugging me enough about seeing how elephantized I am (my words, not hers)... that I thought I'd go ahead and share.

Note, Zack has determined (and I unfortunately... unwillingly...painfully... have to agree)... that I LOOK two weeks bigger with baby 2 at this point. Case and point. Mara's on the left, Baby 2 on the right...

I do have to keep in mind that we are using a different camera and a different lens, I believe.... but still...

So here is why we think I look like I am pregnant with Mara at 36 weeks instead of 34. Left: Mara at 36 weeks. Right, Baby 2 at 34.

And here is the week 37 picture of me/Mara, the week I had her:


SO, now that you've all gotten a good laugh... I do have to say that I weigh almost 3 pounds less with this baby than I did with Mara. He does seem bigger, though, and rounder.

Just to appease you, here are a few that I resized from our wonderful week/weekend with the Muckians. I am so sorry I didn't do more, I'm just tired! Mara's beautiful Easter dress is courtesy of Grahampa and Cherry - she does have some great sandals but she insisted on taking them off.

 Her Easter egg hunt.
 Susie's photography skillz.
 My little ones.

Love you all. Let's hope Baby 2 makes it to 37+ weeks. For my sanity.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Oh MY, you ARE large!! Great photos and doesn't Mara just get prettier and prettier!!