Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Darden - the Sequel

We were lucky enough to secure some time with Liz to have a small family/maternity photoshoot last weekend. I posted several on Facebook, but wanted to share with this crowd, as well! We took a trip out to Yates Mill Pond and had a nice little session. Mara was excited because she saw a turtle, a snake, and some geese. Here are some of the photos for your viewing pleasure:

 

  Lots of kisses to go around.





 Her faces are quite amusing. She was trying to put her dress/shirt over Daddy's head.





 

 Mara will kiss baby brother... but in order to get some good shots, I had her blow raspberries on the belly. Cracks me up.















I'm still feeling good over here. I hit 37 weeks tomorrow! Doctor's appointment on Tuesday. We'll keep you posted. :-D

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cute collection of pictures! You look great!! Mara is something else =P so funny!!! Z's looking pretty handsome, too!