Hi everyone! I thought I'd post a few videos for your enjoyment since I haven't resized or organized any beach photos yet.
This was a month or so ago.
She varies on what her favorite book is at any given time.
We also attended Steven and Liz's annual "Slip and Bleed" party with a giant slip and slide in their front yard. Last year, we took Mara down part of it and she did NOT enjoy it, but this year she had a ball! She ran through the sprinklers and kept wanting to go back on the slide. Zack was a great Daddy and never tired of taking her.
And here you can get an idea of the angle of the slide. Thank goodness that it's heavily padded underneath! That alone eliminates most of the "Bleed" from Slip and Bleed.
She also got first go at the pinata! We mostly notice she is right handed, but she swings the bat like a lefty.
Here is little man Isaac and me at the beach relaxing. I'll try to get more videos of him now that he's really cooing a lot more.
And finally, this has to be one of my favorite little videos that we've captured of Mara recently. She cracks us up!
Makes you wanna get up and dance, doesn't it?
2 comments:
DARLING!!!! Whose baby are you holding, by the way -- you know, the one whose lips keep moving? He's a cutie! These bring back such wonderful memories of you growing up.....really!Love you all!
Oh, and I love the slip-and-slide - you can tell Mara was truly enjoying it - AND swatting at the pinata LOL Great moments in time....*sigh*
Post a Comment