Mr. Isaac, the force of nature that he is (literally - just check the weather!), has brought us more debris in his diaper than ever before! Thankfully, Ms. Moberry Potato is sitting on the big (adult!) potty and keeping control of her bowels, for the most part. Whew. Lots of potty talk. Sorry.
My love bug.
AND sorry for not getting to the beach pictures yet. I'm a little short on time so all I can really get to are some month pictures. Here's Isaac's 2 month shoot (at the beach) and some comparison photos. Sadly, I did not take any Isaac belly photos. OH well. See if you can pick out who is who!
And here are his 3 month shots. We had stuff happen in between, like his baptism - but this is all I have time for now. His sister's 3 month shots are sprinkled in here, too!

Any guesses on that last one?
Here's me and my love bugs:
And a picture for your entertainment:
And, um, is it just me or does my child resemble Droopy? Just sayin... he has room for some extra acorns...
Quick Update:
Mara's potty trained.
Chrissy started back to work on August 16th - misses the kids a LOT.
Isaac's eating 5 ounce bottles at daycare. Flirts with his teachers (smiles, coo's)
Zack's new job takes a lot of time.
Chrissy got out for a girl's night (pizza and movie in with some girlfriends) while Z manned the house and the kids. Everyone survived.
Mara asks Chrissy questions on the phone now - "Are you at work?"
Mara's big words that she actually uses correctly: delicate, comfortable, poop crusties (yes, she used this to explain something... I won't go any further).
I'll have to keep track of the other big words she's using. Everyone, almost EVERYONE comments on her speech. Different teachers and parents at daycare, random people at the park. We are very very proud. OK time for bed.










2 comments:
Best Post EEEEVVVVVAAAAHHHH!! I loved the baby comparisons. What a lot of effort! So, MY take is that Mara is definitely the prettiest child, and Isaac the most handsome! I wish I could make this a book, so that I could continue to enjoy it offline. Congrats on the potty training - Yay Mara!! I've been thinking of your family a LOT. Much love, Mom
btw, that last one is Mara, bc you don't have that sofa anymore!!!
Post a Comment