I will try to remember to post some actual pictures of her from our camera(s).
She's doing great, though. Eating her packed lunch and snack, carrying her back pack, using her My Little Pony water bottle. She likes her teachers, Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Brown. There are 21 kids in her class and she seems very enthusiastic about learning. Daddy dropped her off today and she didn't even look back.
Isaac man is now the oldest Darden at daycare - hard to believe. He talks up a storm, too, which I guess is easier to handle now that the kids go in separate vehicles!
Still waiting on Baby #3. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow. Stay tuned.

3 comments:
Finally!! Thanks for the pics sweetheart. *sigh* Did you cry? Did Z?
You actually had me fooled - I check daily but MOST of the time I see if the picture has changed and since it hadn't, I'd gone a few days without checking but never seeing that kindergarten picture. Won't fall for THAT one again!
What a big day :) thanks for the pic!
Post a Comment