Monday, July 19, 2010

7 Months Old!

So, this 7 month photo shoot did not go as I intended. We started off on the table, as usual.

But someone thinks it's funny to roll around and scare Mommy. One roll can get her off the table... so we moved the shoot.


 Wait, what? You moved the shoot cuz of me?


 That's right, we moved it to the much safer floor. And then, like the little 7 month old that she is... she couldn't keep her paws off anything. Or her mouth for that matter.


 Nom nom nom. This is so tasty!  Which of course, peaked the interest of another paper-lover in the household...


Hey, what's that you got there?

Mind if I have a taste? Yeah, just.. a little... taste...


Thanks! (Mara's thinking, HEY NOW!) So Mommy fixed the problem and Endo got all depressed. Sigh.

Nom nom nom. This is better than my binky.

She really went to town on the card... but I guess that's the difference between 6 month Mara and 7 month Mara. AND the fact that she has her Daddy's destructive genes... or "how does this work? let me take it apart..."

Ignore the drool... focus on the chompers. They're coming in!

Oh, and here's a special one for you guys. :-D Love ya!


1 comment:

Carole said...

You are spoiling me! What a great model - and Endo stealing the card is precious - you caught everything just right!! I KNEW there was another pup in the house; glad to see her, too. :D My love to all, Mom