Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'm such a lady

Mommy says I'm such a little lady.

I mind my manners - I don't slap people's faces, I don't drool everywhere and on everything, I don't fart on Mommy as she pulls me out of the tub and make her panic that she's about to catch a poo in her lap...

Hehe... okay, maybe I do those things...

But at least I look cute doing them.

And just like a little lady, I went shopping today for my first official pair of shoes! Mommy said that THIS was no longer acceptable.



It's a good thing they had some other items for me to browse because the salespeople were busy.


You over there... do you have that in a 2 and a half?

Yes, that's right. She's a size 2.5. The salesman says a typical 12 month old is around a size 3.5-4. So someones ski's aren't as bigfoot-esk as I thought! We had to scrap the original shoe choice which only came in a size 3 (with velcro). We ended up getting some white/pink shoes with laces which is probably better anyway since someone doesn't like shoes on her feet. Sorry I only got a phone picture of the bottoms.

She has to be wearing shoes to advance to the next class in daycare... so I guess we have to start conditioning her. PLUS she really needs to keep her tootsies warm since it's been cold outside...

See?



Yes, that's snow! We enjoyed our first snowflakes of the season while leaving the shoe store. Mara and I had fun time watching the flakes out our front door, and then blowing on the glass and wiping finger marks alllllll over.

We got so bored today, that we ended up opening a birthday present... whoops!


We love YOU!

1 comment:

Carole said...

ah, our darling little Mara! Really, no one else should have any babies. No more....can't improve on this......or can we? Lol -- she's great! I can't WAIT to SQUEEZE that little baby :D -- oh, I guess she's a tot now? Thank you so much for cheering my heart.