Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
We hope that your meals were as delicious and your company as wonderful as ours.

Our little family made the drive to Lewisville to spend time with one side of the family. We got to see Graham (Grahampa), Cheryll (Cherry), Claire, Travis, Meemaw (Great Meemaw), Shirley (Great Shirley), and PawPaw (Great PawPaw). Oh, and Roxy and Ava.

Stage one of hibernation is complete. We are getting fattened up for winter. Apple pie is hanging off my sides and Mara dove headfirst into the turkey (figuratively).


NC State lost (Boooooooo!) And Cherry tested our inner resolve... Mara is a SMART girl. Carolina? CRY!!!!!!!! That's my girl.

Mara was not as cooperative with photos as I would have hoped, but she did have a busy weekend.


Lots of foreign toys to break in and people to win over. We got home and it's like she wanted to pack right up and head back to Grahampa's and Cherry's!


Either that, or she thought it was hilarious that Mommy was huffing and puffing and dragging her around the house.


I do what I can to keep her entertained, ok?! I need to hitch up the dogs, I think. Save me from bending over to keep the suitcase angled so she doesn't spill out. She read a book while I varooommed her around and around.

That's all I've got! Enjoy.


1 comment:

Carole said...

Great pictures of your holiday and what a handsome family! I don't think I'll ever get enough of your pictures. AND, when the next Zack clone arrives, Mara can be the 'horse' as she'll be a better height for pulling the 'carriage', and less erratic than the pups.