Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bigger update

Okay, now that I have our bandwidth all to myself, I thought I'd make a slightly bigger post. Mara's "asleep" up in her crib as I type... and by "asleep" I mean talking to herself, swapping binkies, cuddling belly down with a soft blanket and tapping her legs on the mattress. I just had to go rescue the water cup that we usually leave resting on the ledge since she was flinging it around her crib and making a racket. I also took her shoe shopping tonight and she picked out her own set of shoes. I gave her several options in different sets and each time she chose the same pair of shoes. She is now a size 3 instead of a 2.5. We knew all that food had to be going somewhere!

Here are some more pictures of her at the park with the Darden clan.


 
And what goes in one end,
 Must come out the other end...
 Just kidding!!!



Now when I try to get my picture taken with her... here's the treatment I get.
Grumpy face, followed by backwards bucking baby:

Oh, well. Cheryll snapped this photo of us:

So, Mara's 14 month photo shoot didn't last long. She was grumpy from Saturday until about yesterday (molars again?)... so this is the best I could get:


Mara's SOOOOO big.

Hope you enjoyed the post! I'm battling either the flu or a very bad cold and it's limiting my creativity. Sorry!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Loved these pictures! Cheryll and Graham look fantastic, but who wouldn't visiting the grandbaby? Thanks for these great moments, you have no idea how much I look forward to. LOVE these. Love you all!!