5 months ALREADY???? Where is the time going?!
Here's the comparison.
At least we can tell they were both obsessed with their feet at 5 months.
Isaac is starting to get destructive with his hanging toys. He loves to blow raspberries. He is hoovering some bottles (7-8 ounces in each). He loves when I float him around in the bathtub and he kicks and splashes and makes happy faces. He enjoys reading books (looking at the pages) and just seems so much bigger now!
Happy kids.
Is it just me or do they make similar faces? Hehehe.
I wonder where they get all these funny faces from??!
He is my handsome little man.
And does this melt your heart?
Sure makes him happy. :-D




1 comment:
Well I'm glad you told me you had downloaded another set of pictures! She was more feminine-looking, I think. I love the comparisons. Made me look hard, I tell you! :D Thanks for sharing the darling pictures
Post a Comment