Thursday, October 25, 2012

State Fair Videos


This was the choo choo train that she rode last year with me. This year, she hopped on it all by herself! I think she rode this maybe 3-4 times. By herself, with me, and with Daddy. After she got off this... she saw the fast caterpillar roller coaster and declared, "I want to go on the FAST one!"

Yes, I was a nervous wreck... thinking she'd want to get off as soon as she got on. But she was very brave! She told me she whined a lot (and Zack confirmed it) but she didn't cry. Brave brave girl. She wasn't technically tall enough for most of these rides... but Zack carried her past the measuring lines, and she seemed more mature than a lot of the kids there, so on she went!

And finally, here's the ladybug ride - I only got her at the end when she was very worried about sliding on the seat. She got in a different lady bug originally, had to pee pee, so they let us off to go pee pee and then she had to get back in line afterwards. She was good until she slipped out to the edge and Zack was yelling at her to hold onto the front. I didn't get a video of Zack and Mara in a spinning dragon ride. I think you can tell, she had an AMAZING time.

I do have pictures on my main camera, but I had to empty my phone card tonight so you get these. :)

1 comment:

Carole said...

What a great way to start my Friday morning; seeing my brave granddaughter on these speedy, slippery and bumpy rides :D. Thanks so much for all the videos.