Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Girl

Mara got a package in the mail! A little green-shelled friend arrived to keep Mr. Blue Footed Booby Bird company.

Mara was so excited, she almost crawled away!
And she was so happy and talkative.
I tried to catch her laughing/talking but I got a lot of open mouth shots (see above.) But then I would get one!

There's nothing sweeter than her laughter, her garbled attempt at speech, her big baby smile and huge brown eyes. Sometimes she'll wave her whole arm at you:

And then give you the eyes that make Mommy/Daddy melt...
She's getting so big, so fast.

"Yes, I am, Mommy! Feed me more!"

Ugg.

Here are my favorites. Check out those chompers! I bought her a little toothbrush and toothpaste so I don't have to keep using a wash cloth. She loved the toothbrush and wanted to suck on it.




And isn't this sweet?


No comments: