You know you like it. You think it's cute. Just be glad you don't have to catch a wiff of what it produces now that she's pigging out on solid foods. Wowza.
What are you talking about, Mommy?
Mara was very talkative when we got home from daycare. She apparently spent the day rolling underneath all the cribs and one of the teachers thought she had somehow slipped out the door into the hallway when she wasn't looking b/c Mara was just gone! Yet, when the teacher peeked under the crib, Mara was under there having a grand old time.
You can see how strong she's getting. Zack said he's noticed a huge difference in the last week now that she's devouring her bottles and all that food during the day. Pears were a success yesterday and today (3 cubes+cereal in the AM, 4 cubes+cereal in the afternoon). Buuuuut, now I'm out of pears and will be pureeing the ripened peaches once I finish this post. I'll get better at figuring out how much fruit/veggies to buy. I had her try the carrots this evening and she didn't cry, but she only took a taste. Later I figured out she was squirming so much in the Bumbo seat because she had a nice squishy one in her pants.
I've lost my measuring cups to her whims.
But these smiles make it alllllll worth it.
(Oh, she's not wearing pants because I managed to get pureed carrots all over them...)






1 comment:
So pretty in pink <3
Post a Comment