Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Little Drummer Girl

Here's my sweet baby working on her mad drumming skills:

And if that doesn't crack you up... this one will. Get a load of her war face while she waves the "sword" at me!!! That, combined with her threatening screams, is making me think twice about this whole parenting thing. She scares me.


In other news, Mara enjoys the typical Darden evening routine. Sofa time.
Taking charge of the remote...
And causing trouble in general. She isn't QUITE crawling around yet... but that doesn't mean she isn't into everything in the worst ways...

What's under here?
What happens if I pull on this?
How about if I just stand here like this...
Endo sighs.
And last but not least, my favorite picture!
That's right. I sent her to daycare today with leg warmers. Aren't they SUPER CUTE?!? Apparently, they were the hot topic at daycare. Love love love them.

No comments: