Thursday, November 18, 2010

Growing up so quickly

I didn't get a chance to take Mara's 11 month photos today - I was too distracted by everything she was doing. Here's a few videos from this past week:


And she's so goofy sometimes:


Sometimes we get out and about - mostly after she crawls over to her stroller and bangs on it.


  Here is her enjoying some tub time:


 And she can now do THIS:



She claps and has started to pull her shirt up... exposing the baby belly and more... much to our dismay!


She is MARA! HEAR HER ROAR!!!



And here's the big finale!



While I was gone on a work trip to Houston, she started putting shapes through their holes in her toy elephant. And today she was
jabbering on about something and seeming to repeat "Mara" and "Baby" although they sound more like Maha and Baba. But she was saying this while pointing at herself on my phone when I showed her a video. She is so incredible.

1 comment:

Carole said...

My Goodness! Mara gets more and more fun; more and more mobile, more beautiful and interactive!! It seems as if you haven't posted in an eternity - thanks so much for this bit of joy!!! :D