Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dirty Dirty Mara

Since it's getting late, this is going to be a quick post... but I had some great pictures I wanted to share from the weekend. Mara got a present in the mail and enjoyed opening her new Teddy! Thank you, Great Grahampa and Great-grandmother Shirley!

Mara also helped us weed outside during and after a rain... which was quite entertaining. And MESSY!


 Mara still loves this pink car, and climbs over all the CRAP in our garage to get to it. She tries to delay our departure to school/work in the morning by loading up in it... but since this was a Saturday, she got to do some cruising.
She does know the song "The Wheels on the Bus" and will make the hand motions for the mommies that say SHH SHH SHH, the horn BEEP BEEP BEEP, and the babies WAH WAH WAH. I'll try to get it on video.

Right now, she's obsessed with buckles. She will buckle her booster seat over and over again, as long as you're willing to unbuckle it for her to start over. Her booster seat has buckles on 2 sides that attach to the middle crotch strap, and she's really good at it.

She doesn't really have any qualms about getting dirty. :) That's my girl.
 Before I ran in to get my camera, she had a giant chunk of dirt on her forehead. You can see the remains here, but it was enormous. Sorry I missed it!
She loves to push her own car around and you can see how tall she's getting. She can reach our door knobs... she just can't turn them (thank goodness).

And phase 1 of clean up was this:

 
 

Phase 2: strip her down to her diaper.
Phase 3: shower!
Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: