Mara's just getting so big and can repeat so many words. She had some visitors 2 Sundays ago and they came bearing gifts! She was still recovering from being sick, but she managed to give us a few smiles.
Mara is loving playing with Playmobil and frequently requests the "horseys!" She'll spend time setting them up and will trot them around saying "NEIGH!" I need to take some pictures so you can see.
The pink car is still a hit, even over the new (used) tricycle I picked up. I think the fact the car has buckles (her favorite accessory) gives it the edge.
I'm excited that Mara FINALLY fits into this 18 month skirt that Matt/Jess gave her on her year birthday. Woo hoo! The shirt is courtesy of Great Aunt Ann. It actually has a matching poofy purple skirt too, but Mara selected this ensemble and we're going with it. I was the requested chauffeur so here I am:
And here is my favorite pic from the quick session before another thunderstorm:
I like how the belly bear is stretched across the whole belly. Reminds me of my preggo-jack-o-lantern photo. (Which Zack hates). Too bad! Mara pulls it off much better, I admit. It's not... well... creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment