Or perhaps I have!!!
Mara, where are you? Oh there you are!
Yes, she climbs in there all by herself. And then gets out and offers for me to have a turn, patting where she just sat. I tell her Mommy's booty is too big to fit in there. She says "Daddy?" Daddy's booty is definitely too big to fit in there, although I chuckle at the though of us trying to squeeze into this cabinet.
Here's Mara's boo boo cover that she allowed to stay on for most of the day! She's a champ. (Skinned bloody knee). She's so awesome she needs to wear those sunglasses indoors.
And most of you have already witnessed the spots/bumps from last week, but I had a few more cute photos to share:
We sent her to daycare today and all seems well, although she may be getting her 2 year molars. She has been GRUMPPPYYYY!!! And gnawing on that finger or toy!
She does have some killer gorgeous eyes, though.
And if you're eating something and she wants it, here's the sign (note: not official American Sign Language - this is Mara sign)
Looks like she's screaming. She's not. She pulls the baby bird face until something tasty is inserted in the pie hole. Zack carried her down from a nap the other day and she immediately zoned in on my lunch (pasta noodles) sitting on the side table. Before Z walked across the room, Mara swiveled her head to keep sight on the bowl and said "BITE!" She finished my lunch for me.
She's 20 months old now! Such a big girl, and very excited to go back to school. She asked to go to school almost every day she was sick. Poor kid. I did all I could to keep her entertained.
Time for bed! Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment