Friday, May 7, 2010

Aunt Kelly's Visit

This is me and my Auntie Kelly. She drove all the way from Pennsylvania to visit with me, Mommy and Daddy. I think we look alike! Maybe one day I will have Auntie Kelly's beautiful hair...

She loves me a super lot.

I love her a super lot, too. Check us out posing for the camera.

We were able to take a few photos before the mosquitoes descended.

Hopefully, we will take more pictures tomorrow... when I'm a little peppier.
But Auntie Kelly did take some pictures of me and Mommy, which is an extra special treat.
Mommy and I had a really good time posing. I felt like a supermodel baby!

We also went shopping today and I made Mommy buy me some more clothes, a pink Bumbo seat, and an Exersaucer! Stay tuned for pictures of my new toys.

Well, that's it for now. Time to eat sleep and poop. (Mara, that is)

Here's one last one of me and Mommy:




No comments: