
Not the greatest shots, by far... nothing close to what I was envisioning... I forgot to put on the fish eye, I decided not to put the breastpump bag in the shot, or Zack's laptop or her bag for daycare... But it's us. With some of the stuff we have to take every day (minus the bike usually).

We'll see if anything comes of it. I doubt it. There were a lot of good photos of interesting things. But here's what I put with the entries:The Darden Family has been carpooling for 5 years and the recent addition now requires another stop on the route to work (and much more stuff). Morning routine: Depart from Cary Home -> Morrisville daycare drop off -> RTP Mommy drop off -> RTP Daddy parks. Evening routine: RTP Daddy drives -> RTP Mommy pick up -> Morrisville baby pick up -> Arrive at Cary home! (Occasionally Daddy bikes home from Mommy's work).
Hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment