Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's been 5 months!

Mara was quite uncooperative with her photos this evening. Maybe she was mad at me for doing this:

That's cereal, people. This was our second try at cereal. I never actually saw her swallow anything, but she did spit it at me with force. And then I picked her up and she spit UP on me (my front and back) and the floor. So... mission baby cereal has not been successful so far... but I so know she's ready. We'll keep trying! Being Zack's kid, I wonder if I need to entice her with mac&cheese...

On to our 5 month photos. Have I mentioned this child likes freedom? (Um, nakedness...)

Not a good sign. We are not a nudist household by any means... but whip off her clothes (maybe she ruins them on purpose?) and she's as happy as a clam.

She also kinda' resembles Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum right now. Hehe.

Great Paw Paw mailed Mara a cute tee-shirt this week. Check it out!

I put pink shorts on her so she didn't look like she just hopped off a John Deere.

Miss Uncooperative kept doing this:

Which made her end up like this:


And then she punched my 5 month card over the edge:

Soooo, Mommy got the Bumbo seat.

Haha! No escaping the Mommy! Although she sure tried...

(Please don't comment on how huge the melon is here... it's the angle, I swear!)

"Mommy..."

And just for a comparison, here she was at 11 days old:

Oh, and here is my favorite picture from this evening:

She laughs and grins at Arson. Mara is sitting on my lap as I slap this post together, and Arson wandered by and licked her hand and she just squealed in delight.

Love you all!

No comments: