Excuse me... have you seen my block? I was playing with it just a minute ago and I seem to have misplaced it.
Hey, that camera looks like a nice substitute. Can I have it? I promise I'll only taste it (just like she does everything else).(Yes, she was playing with the block and somehow put it on her head...)
Other big news. Guess who her favorite parent is right now? I'll give you a hint:
DAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAAA.
Sigh.
I don't think she associates the sound with her Daddy per se... but it's a step up from Bah bah bah bah.
She has also starting pushing herself up really far this week and rolling around like a hot potato!
I kept putting her on the lambskin and she kept rolling right off.
So big!
Sigh.
I don't think she associates the sound with her Daddy per se... but it's a step up from Bah bah bah bah.
She has also starting pushing herself up really far this week and rolling around like a hot potato!
I kept putting her on the lambskin and she kept rolling right off.
So big!





1 comment:
She and grandma share this preference :D
Post a Comment