Friday, June 25, 2010

CHEESE!


Mommy and Daddy were not expecting this! What is this weird hard thing in my mouth? I just had my doctor's appointment 1 week ago and there were no teeth coming in at that time. I gave Mommy a hard time with the pictures.

What the heck are you doing, woman!?
Hehehe. That tickles.

Mommy rubbed her finger all over my gums. Just the very tip of a tooth is protruding!

Blah!



In case you were wondering, I wasn't any grumpier than normal so I gave no indication this was happening. Mommy called the daycare at lunchtime today, as usual, and was surprised to hear the teacher say I was getting a tooth! That sure made it hard for Mommy to work the rest of the day and not force her way over to my school to see for herself.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't get enough of this post!!!!!!!!! I keep coming back and looking... totally lifts my heart =)