Well, hey there! Today is my half birthday! I am 6 months old and my parentals can hardly believe it. Daddy took me to my doctor's appointment today and I am right on track. That's good because I've been trying really hard to grow. Here's a picture of me concentrating.
See?I've been trying my hardest to sit by myself. I'm getting progressively better:
Okay, what you didn't see... was this...
Daddy setting me up and hopping out of the frame quickly. But I DO sit by myself for a little while. :)Here's me rocking my band-aids.

Daddy was there for me while I got a bunch of shots. But I loved rolling around on the crinkly doctor's paper (which I also ate and pee peed on.)
I love my Daddy. I say his name. He stuck up for me recently at school. You should ask him about it.

On a side note, Mommy accidentally called my godfather (Uncle Adam) the other night while she was pumping. Uncle Adam and Aunt Marianne got a nice background noise of what sounded like a printer. Lovely! Mommy had to explain the situation when he called back to check that everything was alright (Mommy thought she hung up in time... apparently not...)
Daddy is getting ready for his sprint triathlon right now. We took a walk tonight in my spiffy stroller (no pics, sorry).
Mommy and Daddy are trying a little sign language with me. I'll let you know how that goes.

I love you guys!
1 comment:
I love your outfit!!!
Post a Comment