Monday, June 7, 2010

Mara's Baptism!


I've had a few requests for this post - I got to it as soon as I could! I have so many pictures but will have to select a few of my favorites. I tried posting them to Picasa but could only load 5 at at time... and then Shutterfly wants me to make my own website. Too much trouble.

My family came down Thursday evening through Sunday morning and was a HUGE help. We did lots of cleaning, cooking, and prepping!

Mara was so well behaved the whole day - she got passed around to everyone (I hardly saw her!)

There was lots of yummy appetizers and great company.

Mara was such a sport with the water being poured on her hairless head (like 4 times). And then she got some nice smelling oil rubbed on the top of her scalp:


Then the priest carried her around the church and she was all wide eyed!

Such a cutie patootie.

Susie and Adam are Mara's godparents!
And we are the proud parents!


Mara and all her "aunts and uncles." (above) Pop-pop and Grandma below:


YAY! Baptism is complete! No more original sin for this baby!

No comments: