Well, hi there! What have you been up to this week? I've had a busy schedule, although not quite as busy as my last weekend with all my visitors and baptism. This week I've done so much... where to start? Well, I sat in my lamb chair, bounced around in the exersaucer, laughed, cried, pooped, talked... speaking of which, why doesn't anyone understand me?? I am CLEARLY communicating that I would like to go shopping and buy some new baby duds, I'd like to go see some fish in the pet store, and I would like to go to Disney World. I guess it will take a few years for Mom and Dad to figure this all out. Sometimes they are just so slow... I'm glad I got all the smart genes.
Grandma Mischinski bought me another lambskin so now Mommy lays both out and I have this luxurious spread! Which just means another photoshoot. Sigh. I should start earning money for my baby modeling. I mean, I strike a pose like so:
And the photographer tries to get my attention, makeup and hair rush in to perfect my look (although... really unnecessary don't you think?)
Oh yeah baby. My tummy time rocks. I own this bad boy now. And I'm alllmoossst sitting up without assistance. ALMOST.
And have I told you about my Arson puppy?
I really love him. I love Endo, too, but Mommy never seems to have the camera when she comes to kiss me.






No comments:
Post a Comment