She also pushes carts around the gym in daycare for a full 25 minutes, so we're told! She's very diligent about her workouts. I've caught her doing squats and she pulls up on everything.
I also realized that she may be telling us she is ready for potty training... or at least ready to get used to the idea. She will go get a diaper and hand it to us about 5 minutes before she crawls into another room and poops. Coincidence? How about after she's done, she speed crawls to the bathroom and tries to do this:
So, I went out today and bought her a kiddie potty. I'll keep you posted on how this event goes. It should be interesting... (take note of the brave step from the toilet to me!)
She's doing great in her toddler daycare class and I got a laugh when we were talking with the teachers about her appetite. The dad of one of the bigger boys in the room (Archer) who is also several months older than Mara said that he'd trade us eaters (meaning Archer eats a lot). The teacher promptly stated that Mara eats as much as Archer. HA! I THOUGHT she ate a lot - I'm constantly feeding her and she eats as much as I would/should if I didn't stuff myself. (Such as 1 piece of pizza, or 1 eggo waffle plus something else). You wouldn't know it from looking at her, though, she's lean and still in the 5th percentile. (Except for the 75-85% head). She does have a ton of energy, though, so I guess she burns off everything she eats or poops it out 3x/day.
So, I thought I noticed towards the end of the week last week that she was getting brave and letting go of things (see the toilet flushing video). She's also started being very good at this!
And just to show you how proud we are of our little Mo Mo:
1 comment:
PHENOMENAL!!!!! Great footage of the Marble tot :D And it gets better and better by the day, doesn't it?! What joy for you and Zack. Thank you, as always for sharing that joy so we relive these vicariously. Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment