Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy end of January

Well, it's Sunday evening, which is typically when I take the time to post. I actually did take some pictures today, but I haven't uploaded them. Instead, I thought I'd share a few videos since you guys seem to enjoy them. :) As you can see, she thinks the Weeble works best when chucked.


Here's another video, where she shows you that she knows where her ear and belly button are!


She has been cranky for about a week and a half, and a Friday doctor's visit confirmed that she's getting her two top molars (usually they come in between 13-18 months, so she's on the early side of the curve). No wonder she's been soooooo fussy, not even holding her will stop her crying. This weekend, though, she was better. We had a great time around the house and the park. The swing was so-so, but sliding down the slide made her giggle and grin like nothing else!
And finally, she is progressing on the walking front. She can hold her teachers finger and walk from her classroom to the gym, which is probably the distance from our ovens to the fireplace.



And here is Zack and Mara doing spaceman jumps up the stairs. She thinks it's the best thing ever.

No comments: