Hello? Anyone there? Oh, I have so much to tell you! Sorry we've been slack about posting, but we've been in PA for the last week and then some. Hope you don't mind if I gab a bit... First off, I turned 12 months old and celebrated with boogers and a fever. Here's me sick:
So Mom tried to wait a few days to take my 12 month photos... but this was the best she could get.
Not even my spiffy Retro Rocket could cheer me up...
But being the sport that I am, I decided to put on my game face and move on.
So, you still there? Hello?
Ok, just checking. So we packed up our car... and just when we were about to leave, a giant truck eating princess with a sleek and long mane crawled into the story and gobbled up the vehicle!
Oh! Wait, wait, my bad. You caught me reading to Mommy and I criss-crossed my stories.
So, like I was saying, we packed the most important things for our journey!
You got that right, baby!
So, okay, we got there safely and had a wonderful time with Pop-pop and Grandma, and Aunt Kelly, Aunt Susie, and Uncle Mike! We even had some other visitors over to play.
It was pretty chilly up there, so I made sure to stay warm. Here's me in my snow suit keeping Daddy warm.
My warm clothes came in handy since it snowed and we were staying on a farm and all the animals needed my attention.
My schedule stayed quite busy, I might add.
I held a private viewing of my artwork:
I even gave some music lessons!
I played the drums, too, but my photographer was not available at that time.
It's amazing that I don't get paid for this.
We did take a quick Christmas photo of our little family:
All in all, we had a GREAT Christmas and a wonderful visit.
I definitely scoped out the presents and claimed the biggest one!
What? I figured it was a new dog or something.
I made sure to give all my family great big hugs since I know I will miss them and won't see them for some time.
Ok, I may have had some help.
Ok, I may have only contributed in the destruction of the message, but whatever.
I'm sure we left behind quite a mess... because Mommy says my table manners need some polishing...
We made it back home, safely, dear friends.
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
My resolution? To not show Daddy SO much favoritism so Mommy feels like she stands a chance.
HA!
It's been great chatting with ya'! Call me!
2 comments:
What darling pictures!!! As always, Chrissy - you do a super job putting this all together so we can enjoy. You are quite the talented artist and I'm so glad to see this post. Even though you were with us up in PA I kept checking the post just in case you updated. Hahaha. Thankyou and Zack for giving me the best Christmas! Much love, Mom
Hey Girl...awesome pics and sounds like an awesome adventure. You are a great writer Mara and I hope you got your package in the mail :-)
Post a Comment