In a year or two or three!
I'll be happy as can be!
Like a birdie in a tree!
When I grow up,
There's a lot I want to do.
I will have real dollies too,
Like the woman in the shoe!
When I grow up!
I will have a big surprise,
For I'll bake the kind of pies,
That'll make you roll your eyes!
And if you see
That you need some company,
You can call me up and I'll come down
When I grow up!
When I am sweet sixteen I'm going to a ball,
Of all the ladies there I'd like to be the best of all.
I'll wear a dress of silver and lace, they'll call me Princess Mara,
I'll be like Cinderella 'cept I won't run home so early!
I want to meet a handsome prince with a uniform of gold,
But I won't lose my slipper 'cause my tootsies might get cold.
I'll talk with queens and dance with kings like a little princess would.
If I could only do these things, I'll promise I'll be good.
Anyone recognize that song???
Here's my sweet little princess.
My little lady.
My sweet love bug.
Thank you, Heidi, for the inspiration and whimsy!
2 comments:
Yeah! I love it and glad she is willing to tolerate it for some photos! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I will write back soon I promise! You are such an awesome friend to send such sweet letters and hope we can visit again soon!
When IIIII growwwwwwww UPPPPPPPPP! Love it! In another year or two it'll be her favorite thing to wear everywhere, and Heidi will have to make her another one 'cause it'll be all worn out :D Did I mention she looks darling in pink? and red? and brown?.,..oh yeah and in stripes and stars and kitty cats and plaids.....in blankets and snowsuits and the carseat and ...............
Post a Comment